Local Love Events are excited to announce the upcoming event this Fall at the Fantasyland Hotel at the iconic West Edmonton Mall. The newly renovated ballroom is going to be the ultimate boutique wedding experience. Our goal is to offer an alternative experience to traditional large bridal fairs, providing an intimate and less overwhelming experience for couples to connect with local vendors and get inspired to create their dream wedding day. Guests can peruse the variety of vendors and also enjoy wedding presentations focused on fashion, decor and more.
Rescue Flats Sample Sale only at Local Love
- 20 pair Box Sets 65% off (Reg. $269 Local Love Price. $94.15)
- Bridal Party Leather Flats - 50% off (Reg. $149 Local Love Price $74.50)
- Faux Leather Rescue Flats - Mix and Match $2.00 each
- limited quantities available
- cash only
WHAT TO EXPECT
- a wedding experience like no other filled with inspiration & trends in a relaxed boutique setting
- meeting some of Edmonton's best and creative wedding vendors
- swag bags for the first 100 attendees filled with wedding prep goodies, complimentary issues of Wedding Bells Magazine and Blush Magazine samples of Davids Tea and so much more
- giveaways and freebies from our fantastic line up of vendors
- eats, beats & treats
Swag Bags/Giveaway Sponsors
Amour Jewellers- Wedding Band from Gabriel & Co.
Amour Jewellers provides clients with an experience of world-class brands recognized as the finest designers to cater to a variety of tastes. We have a wide array of designs, from classic to timeless, to edgy and trendy – every person will feel like there is a piece that was made for them. At Amour, we go over and above the standard when it comes to our jewelry selection, design, craftsmanship, and presentation. Valued at $1500 CDN
The prize will is full wedding day coordination in Edmonton, Alberta, courtesy of Roselite Event Planning.
Valued at $1,500, this package includes: A consultation session at any point during the planning process
Meeting 4-6 weeks before the wedding day to discuss wedding plans, details, and review vendor contracts
Communicate with all vendors 1-2 weeks before the wedding, as well as attend a venue walkthrough
Detailed itineraries for all vendors and the couple
Supervise decor setup
Wedding day coordination for up to 12 hours